Cytoplan Saccharomyces Boulardii (Dairy Free)
11 19.85 £11.00 - £19.85
- Saccharomyces Boulardii (Formerly Candi-Clear) is a probiotic supplement offering Gastro Intestinal Support
- This supplement is also ideal for use post antibiotic therapy and in particular for those with bacterial diarrhoea
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is designed to help support against Candida Albicans
- Saccharomyces Boulardii (probiotic yeast) has a wealth of research data supporting its use in gastro intestinal conditions
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is unique in that it displaces all other yeast species (such as candida) and prevents their colonisation
- In the same way Saccharomyces Boulardii prevents pathogenic bacteria from adhering to the intestinal walls
- 250mg Saccharomyces Boulardii 100%, which is the level at which it is most effective
- 20 x 109 live viable colonies of Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotic per capsule
- Easy-to-swallow gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique probiotic yeast that has been safely used worldwide as a probiotic for more than half a century. It does not colonise the intestinal tract and is used as needed to support intestinal health. Saccharomyces Boulardii provides the intestines with unparalleled support against a broad array of pathogens that include bacteria, yeast and protozoans. Its mechanisms of actions are as follows:
- It binds to certain pathogenic bacteria and occupies intestinal receptors, thus preventing bacteria from adhering to the mucous membrane
- It inhibits bacterial toxins
- It stimulates the intestinal immune system
- “Intestinal Comfort”
- “Maintenance of the Intestinal Flora”
- Support against Clostridium Difficile
- Support against Gram-negative Pathogens
- Support for Travellers - Escherichia coli (E.coli) is the commonest cause of Traveller’s diarrhoea, as it is also the predominant bacterial cause of infantile gastroenteritis. E.coli in contaminated food is implicated in haemorrhagic gastroenteritis.
- Support against Candida - Saccharomyces Boulardii is commonly used to support intestinal health in people with Candida overgrowth. Animal studies have shown that S. Boulardii antagonizes C. albicans. It effectively inhibits and eliminates Candida overgrowth
- Support against Amoebic Parasites
- Adults: 1 capsule each day. Can be used daily ongoing at a level of 1 capsule per day in those susceptible to Candida. This can be increased to 3 capsule per day taken at regular intervals if needed.
- Children aged over 4 years: 1 capsule daily acutely.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Non GM & Free From: Dairy, wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
Nutrient: Saccharomyces Boulardii 250.0mg
Ingredients: Saccharomyces boulardii; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).